Online business trends that you should focus on in 2022. What is the future in the online business? Let’s get started!
Engaging interactive content
You will get positive results if you focus on interactive content that invites user participation.
- Surveys, forms, games, contests , etc. So many ways to generate interactions, to give you more visibility while getting to know your prospects or customers better.
- Videos with interactive content (dotted with clickable links and call to action, conversion generators).
- Interactive infographics , which convey information in an engaging way (Several accessible tools, including the illustrious Canva , allow you to create visuals and infographics that stand out yourself).
- Chatbots . They were popular last year, and are back in force in 2022. Increasingly sophisticated, these virtual chatbots improve the user experience of your website by suggesting tailored offers and customer service outside of Business hours.
On the other hand, it remains essential that one of their functionalities consists in proposing the means of communicating with a human if necessary!
Twitch and it’s importance to all businesses
Streaming online – It’s the biggest trend right now. After the pandemic started, people tended to watch others’ lives. You can start streaming online and get more people to watch it online. Twitch is the biggest streaming platform. Buy Twitch live viewers, get more attention from the viewers when you connect with them via chat and enjoy the process, this will get you a lot of attention and even importance in the algorithm, basically making you popular thus giving you a bigger possibility of profit.
Embrace the live experience
Why not go all out by choosing formats that make real-time interactions possible?
- “Live” video content (which allows your audience to react and participate live via “chat”). Virtually all platforms now offer it: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin,… It’s up to you to choose the ones that best fit your brand and your goals.
- Exclusive live streams , reserved for members of your group (or one of your groups) with restricted access. These closer circles and the events that are broadcast there reinforce the feeling of belonging. They open the door for members of your community to act as brand ambassadors themselves.
- Live blogging platform, through which you comment on or describe in real time the course of an event (taking place in person, virtually or in a hybrid format).
Cross-platform marketing: a must
In a context where your clientele presents a fragmented attention between multiple communication channels, another trend that is essential in 2022 is to implement a multi-channel marketing strategy. Website, SEO, sales emails, newsletters, PPC campaigns, publications on various social networks, etc. become so many ways to reach your prospects/customers. Scattered across different media, it’s best to let your targets choose how they interact with your brand. It has been shown that a strategy relying on several media generates a higher engagement rate than that obtained from a strategy based on a single medium (nearly 19% vs. 5.4% ).
When breaking down communication silos and using more than one channel to implement your digital strategy, be sure to tailor your content to each one. Also, take care to maintain consistent branding across mediums.