Exodus Redux Not Working: Exodus Redux is a very popular on-demand Kodi addon, this is one of the best addons for movies, tv shows, documentaries, as well as Kodi sports addons. If you use Exodus Redux and since last night it is now working. and you have been frustrated because you did what you could still Exodus Redux not working.
Now you are finding solutions on google. You are in the right place because here are some ways to solve your problem.
Let’s start without wasting your precious time.
Exodus Redux Not Working – Solutions
There are some solutions if Exodus Redux is not working on Kodi:
- Update Exodus Redux
The main reason is that it’s an update, as most times Addons are not working because developers have stopped working on the previous version and have updated it. So, checking for the update is an excellent step and many users find this step helpful.
If you’ve turned off auto-update and you don’t know how to look for updates, follow the steps below:
Open your Kodi and go to the Add-ons option from the left sidebar.
Now, click on Package Installer.
- Now, select My add-ons.
- Scroll down and click on Video Add-ons.
Find the Exodus Redux and click on it.
On this screen, you will see the Update option on the below side of this window. Click on it.
Install the latest version of Exodus redux.
When it will be done, you will see the notification on the right-top. that says- Exodus Redux Add-on Updated.
You have successfully updated Exodus Redux, now you can open it. If still it doesn’t work then try another way given below.
- Clear Caches & Providers
If you already have the updated version but still Exodus Redux not working on Kodi then you may need to clear caches. These are the If you have already installed the latest version but Exodus Redux isn’t working with Kodi you may require clearing caches.
The caches are those files saved whenever users stream a video or check for thumbnails. By the storage of many files that are not needed, nearly every addon acts abnormally.
This is why we must always clean the caches of our add-ons each month. If you aren’t sure how to proceed, simply follow these steps.
- Open Kodi and go to Add-ons from the left side panel.
- Now, click on Video Add-ons and select Exodus Redux.
- Now, click on Exodus Redux from the list.
Click on the Tools option.
Under the Tools option, click on Cache Functions.
Now, click on Clear Providers.
A prompt will be displayed, click on Yes.
Now, Clear Caches.
Again you will see the prompt, click on Yes.
When Proces will be complete, you will see the notification on the top-right corner of the window.
Relaunch Kodi and open Exodus Redux, if you find still Exodus Redux not working on Kodi.
Next way is that Re-install Exodus Redux.
How to Install Exodus Redux
- Open Kodi.
- Click on the Settings option on the top-letf corner.
- Click on System settings.
- Click on Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources.
- Go back to settings menu.
- Click on File manager.
- Click on Add source.
- Click on <None> section.
- Now, Type the URL https://i-a-c.github.io correctly, and click OK
- Now, enter media source name Exodus, you can enter different name as you wish.
- Go back to kodi settings.
- Click on Add-ons
- Click on Add-on icon
- Click on Install the zip file
- Click on Exodus ( this is media source name If you have entered different name find that.)
- Click on exodusredux-x.x.x.zip
- Click on Install from the repository
- Click on Exodus Redux Repo
- Click on Video add-ons
- Click on Exodus Redux
- Click on Install
- You will see the notification of installation.
- Open Exodus Redux.
Now Exodus Redux not working problem will be solved. Newshunt