Everyone is aware of solar panels. They convert light into electricity. They are referred to as “solar panels” because the Sun, known as Sol, is typically the most potent light source. Scientists refer to them as photovoltaics, meaning “light electricity.” Nowadays, solar panels and systems operate a wide range of applications. Solar panels harvest sunlight as clean renewable energy and turn it into electricity.
Due to the growing consciousness regarding environmental issues, solar panels are installed for residential and commercial purposes. Commercial solar panels are composed of multiple arrays of photovoltaic cells. The dimensions are 78 inches by 39 inches and contain 96 solar cells. These are employed for commercial and industrial purposes.
Why is solar power a preferred choice?
- Environmental friendly alternative for energy – The foremost reason behind using solar power today is its clean and green energy source. It does not harm the environment. One can install solar power thermals that convert solar energy directly into heating solutions.
- A way to use unused lands – If a piece of land is underutilised, then the best way to use it is by employing solar panels. There is an increasing need for solar power today. Therefore, one can create a solar farm on unused lands and generate a sustainable and renewable energy source, which can be profitable too.
- Free Source of Electricity and Energy – The best part about using solar power is that it is a free source of energy and electricity. The Sun is probably the largest and most free source of energy. However, for maximum benefits, one needs to use solar panels for an extended period.
- Less Energy Loss – There is less loss of energy and electricity. It is so because it is installed on rooftops and does not need to be transmitted over longer distances. So, this efficiently minimises energy loss as solar energy needs to travel only a short distance and is domestic.
Five advantages of using commercial solar panels
- A Promising Return on Investment – Installing solar panels requires no operating cost. Solar cells store energy in batteries. So, commercial panels offer a promising return on investment.
- Low Maintenance – Solar panels do not need maintenance and are a reliable source of electricity. Depending on the quality, the typical lifespan of commercial solar panels is 20 to 25 years. To increase its longevity, clean it with water so that dust gets wiped off and does not settle on it.
- Increases the Value of your Business – Installing solar panels on buildings can help you increase the value of your business. It is so because the energy generated through solar panels is free of charge.
- Provides organisations with Green Credentials – Climate Change is undoubtedly a real issue. It has attracted a lot of attention in recent times. Many organisations today are employing solar panels to generate electricity and become sustainable.
Organisations must demonstrate their commitment to sustainable development and renewable energy to prove that they are aware of these issues. By installing solar panels, they can achieve the same.
- Improves Cash flow – Once an organisation installs solar panels, it will decrease its electricity bill. This will benefit their business and increase the cash flow of their organisation.