By changing your sleeping surface, you can see a substantial enhancement in your sleep experience. There are so many different types of mattresses available on the market. Hybrid mattresses are an innovative solution that is designed to improve the quality of your sleep.
The best mattress 2022 is made using a blend of diverse materials that work together to get a good night’s sleep. Let us learn more about the benefits of incorporating hybrid mattresses into your sleep routine.
What Is The Importance Of A Good Sleep?
Adequate sleep is essential for a healthy lifestyle. Though the individual sleep needs of a person can be different, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine advises people to get a minimum of seven or more hours of deep sleep for optimal productivity, daytime alertness, and health.
What Does Science Say About Mattress Selection For Good Sleep?
According to the research, a medium-firm mattress that offers adjustable firmness gives comfort, adequate spinal alignment, and superior quality sleep. People who experience pain and body aches should choose to sleep on a medium-firm memory foam mattress. It will help lower body pain, and enable them to sleep faster.
Latex foam is also a good option to consider as it puts less pressure on the different areas of the body. The right mattress supports the natural curvature of the spine, prevents you from feeling too warm, and fits within the requirements and the budget.
What Are The Different Types Of Mattresses Available On The Market?
Presently, you will find the following types of mattresses on the market:
- Innerspring mattress
- Foam-based mattress, and
- Hybrid mattress
Foam-based mattresses are available in various types of foams that include polyurethane memory foam, artificial latex, and natural latex.
What is the lifespan of different types of mattresses?
When buying a mattress, it is very important to consider its life span. Go for the one that offers you comfort along with durability. Different mattresses come with different life expectancies. So, let us have a look at them.
- All-foam mattresses have a life span of 8 to 10 years
- Gel foam-based mattresses have a recoil factor that enhances the lifespan of a foam mattress.
- Latex foam is a highly durable type of mattress. It is a highly durable and resilient material compared to any other mattress material. They can easily last for up to 25 years without any loss of support.
- Hybrid mattresses can withstand several years of use easily without showing any signs of compression or sagging quickly.
- Innerspring mattresses with low-quality springs can last for only five years. While mattresses with high-quality nickel and chrome plating springs can last more than 5 years.
About A Hybrid Mattress
A hybrid mattress is a smart trend in the mattress industry that provides a customizable and advanced approach to cope with the restrictions of conventional bedding materials.
This mattress is a combination of different components that produce similar and improved results. It is a multi-layer mattress that combines the features of memory foam, innerspring system, gel, latex, or all of them.
This combination results in mattresses that offer enhanced relief on pressure points and robustness of a conventional innerspring mattress. This helps in providing an outstanding night’s sleep.
Let’s look at the layers of a hybrid mattress:
- Base layer: This layer is made from foam. It offers extra padding, sturdiness, and stabilization to the mattress.
- Support layer: This layer is made with individually-enclosed springs and pocketed coils to offer the best level of support to the spine. This results in restful sleep.
- Comfort layer: This layer offers temperature regulation properties to offer a comfortable sleep. This layer is made with latex, cooling gel, and memory foam and reduces turning and tossing on the bed.
- Pillow-top: Last, but not least, this layer offers an extra layer of padding to provide enhanced comfort to the sleeper.
The combination of all the above materials improves the effectiveness and lifespan of the mattress. It translates to reduced possibilities of body impressions and promotes a great night’s sleep.
With recent technological advancements in mattress technology, we no longer have to choose from coil (innerspring), memory foam, gel, and latex mattresses. A hybrid mattress incorporates the benefits of all these mattresses in a single mattress. This makes it a beneficial sleep system that will give you the desired peaceful sleep.