Maximum of people know how to teach. For some people, teaching is a passion. There are numerous students who are willing to teach in a government school. But getting a government job is not an easy thing. Hence, to get a teaching job in a government school, a student has to crack a few exams with a good score, and UPTET is one of those exams.
Many students who are willing to take a job in a government school often do not understand the purpose of the UPTET certificate. If you are also one of them, then you can refer to the following part of the article to get a clear idea about the need for a UPTET certificate.
What are the facts about UPTET?
- There are millions of students who are applying for the same position. Many of the time, applicants applying for the position hold the same qualifications. It becomes difficult for the authorities to select the best among them. To get out of this problem, UPTET exam was set as the benchmark of selection.
- According to the announcement made by the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, the certificate of the UPTET exam can be used for lifetime by the candidate.
- After passing the UPTET exam with flying colours, a candidate becomes an eligible government teacher who can apply for any of the government school’s vacant positions.
- Candidates from the general caste who have obtained a score of 60% or higher in the UPTET exam and candidates from the reserved category who have obtained a score of 55% or higher in the UPTET exam will be considered eligible to become government teachers.
- To sit in the UPTET exam, the candidate’s age should be at least 18 years old.
How do I qualify for this exam?
- Learn everything there is to know about the exam pattern: Before taking the UPTET, it is critical to learn everything there is to know about the exam pattern and syllabus. You have a detailed understanding of your goal, you will be able to build a clear path to achieve it.
- Time management: Time management is essential for achieving good grades. You need to understand your weak section and try to devote more time on working on your weak section to get a good grip on it. But understand the difference between “denoting more time” and “denoting all the time”. It is important for you to constantly revise what you have done before so that you do not lose your grip on that section.
- Make notes:-Taking notes is the important point that you should mark. Notes plays a very crucial role at the time of revision. Hence, while preparing a chapter, write down all the essential details in a copy so that if you ever forget the detail, you can save your time by seeing the notes.
- Choose the right books: There are thousands of books on the market claiming to be the best books for the UPTET exam. Not all books have the essential information that you are required to cover for your exam. Take the advice from experts or someone who knows a lot about it before relying on a random book, as it may not be beneficial to you in the long run.
During the preparation for the UPTET exam, you should not forget your motive behind giving the exam. Teaching children in the locality can be a good way to get a good understanding of children’s mentality because it may further aid in the teaching career. Constant practice of the previous year’s question paper can make you familiar with the question pattern of the UPTET exam.