Overview Scape Park, Punta Cana’s most exhilarating terrain, is included in your hotel’s all-inclusive package. It’s a paradise for birdwatchers and swimmers both as you explore the 247-acre hundreds of park’s eight natural wonders, including a secret pool and Taino pictographs. You may spend the day exploring caverns and cenotes, taking a ride through the forest, and ziplining from one tree to another.
- Scape Park entrance for the whole day.
- Attractions include ziplining, two cenotes (waterfalls), and cave exploring.
- Indulge in awe-inspiring sights of lush greenery.
Why Do People Take This Trip
In addition to giving you access to the whole park, this Cap Cana entrance ticket provides a cost-effective way to do so.
What’s in it for you?
- Pickup and drop-off at the hotel.
- All of the park’s activities are included.
- Recreational space for younger guests.
With Tours from Punta Cana, you can go on an amazing journey filled with exhilarating experiences. You’ll get up and personal with marine creatures while relaxing on a double-decker catamaran.
A barrier reef filled with tropical fish and a marine show with sharks and stingrays awaits you in the Caribbean. A great kick for the bucks!
In addition to unlimited beverages aboard the greatest party boat in town, this popular tour option is ideal for families and groups. After you’ve had a taste of undersea life, take a parasail ride above the ocean to see it from a new perspective!
- One amazing excursion includes snorkeling, parasailing, swimming, and more.
- See tropical fish, rays, and sharks in their natural habitats.
- Double-decker party boat with open bar and appetizers.
- Pickup in a convenient location in the middle of the city.
What are you getting out of this?
- Soaring above Punta Cana’s coastline while parasailing.
- A Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling for an Exciting Adventure.
- Swimwear and Equipment for Snorkeling.
- Snacks and tropical fruits are included with the unlimited national drinks.
- Shuttle service to and from the hotels.
- Sharks and rays come face-to-face in the ocean.
From your Snorkeling Tours in Punta Cana, board a luxurious double-decker catamaran and set sail with a professional crew to see the breathtaking scenery of Punta Cana. Take a snorkeling tour of Bavaro Beach under the guidance of experienced divers.
A marine park provides an opportunity to get up-close and personal with stingrays and other aquatic animals. With the help of your guides, you’ll be able to get up and personal with these enormous beasts.
A lovely natural pool awaits your visit, where you may cool down with a nice drink. Listen to a local DJ blast out tunes while you dine from a floating bar on this beautiful island. With games, refreshments, and entertainment, you’ll be able to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the ocean.
From Cortecito Beach, you’ll have a thrilling parasail ride to round out your trip. After a safety briefing, soar into the skies over the beautiful blue seas of the Caribbean while taking in the lovely tropical scenery. You will be transported back to your hotel after being safely restored to the beach.