Is it truly a kitchen if there isn’t a kitchen counter? In addition to serving as a working surface, kitchen bench tops also give the room a completed appearance and aesthetic appeal.
There are various elements to consider while selecting the ideal kitchen countertop for one’s kitchen. Practically speaking, the priorities and requirements of a person are what define the final kitchen top. Price, quality, and design are just a few of the variables considered while choosing one.
According to Fortune Business Insights™, The global kitchen appliances market size was USD 159.29 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 210.80 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period.
What is the most appropriate material for kitchen bench tops?
1) Marble is a natural stone with a distinctive polish that is regarded as high quality and is thus classified as a luxury material. In addition to being a lovely and classic item, it is available in various designs and colours. Because they are less costly than other types of marble, Carrara marbles are the most often used for bench tops in Australia. There is also a variety of marble-based furniture available, most of which are leathered, polished, or honed in appearance. The use of acidic items on a marble countertop may cause it to become dull, although hot products may not affect this condition.
- Polished concrete: This tabletop has an industrial feel since it is created from a predetermined combination of concrete sand and aggregate. 3. Polished concrete: Colors are also available in various hues, which are determined by the combination of these three elements. Although it is affordable, it does need regular upkeep.
- Laminate: Laminate is a cost-effective alternative that is available in various designs and colours to suit every taste and preference. Years of paper are stacked on an MDF board or chipboard to create this very lasting piece of artwork. Water may cause swelling and damage to the tabletop, although it is not as susceptible to scratching as other types of surfaces.
- stainless steel is particularly sanitary and long-lasting; it is also perfect for heat and staining. Items dropped to the ground may leave a dent, and fingerprints may appear on the surface, but it is a highly durable choice. It is pricey, but it is built to last a long time.
- Granite: This natural stone is a beautiful addition to modern and traditional kitchens. Additionally, it is resistant to microorganisms and stains, and it has a high heat resistance and scratch assistance rating. This is the most durable choice available; there are few alternatives.
- Quartz: Quartz crystals and resin are combined to create this product. They are available in several forms and are a popular choice because of the wide range of public designs and pricing accessible to consumers. It is resistant to scratches, spills, and cracks, but it must be handled to retain its quality and extended life span.
- Solid surface: This kind of surface comprises bauxite minerals that have been combined with a pure acrylic resin. Its strength and fire retardant characteristics are attributed to its calmness. In addition to being sanitary and straightforward to maintain, it gives the kitchen a modern and streamlined appearance.
- Timber: It is becoming more popular because of its organic character. The wood restricted oil should be poured onto it, and this must be done on and off to guarantee that the quality is impeccable. Timber has a rustic vibe, and it adds a classy aspect to a kitchen design. If there is a spill, it must be cleaned immediately, and hot pans or other hot items should not be left on the floor since wood is not heat resistant.
- Because it is lightweight and comes in substantial slab sizes, porcelain is excellent for backsplash. The designs are available in several colours and styles. One disadvantage that one may encounter is that it is a bit more costly than the others, despite being more durable. Its resistance to heat and scratches, as well as its flawless finish, make it an excellent option. It may be used in both outdoor and indoor kitchens with ease.
- Inorganic raw elements such as porcelain tile, natural quartz, and glass create the ultra-compact material in number ten. In addition to being resistant to heat and abrasion, it has a low water absorption capacity. It is more costly than the others since it is more durable and has a more luxurious appearance.
Because kitchen bench tops are the most crucial aspect in establishing the atmosphere of a kitchen, they should be chosen with care and consideration. Caesar Stone is available to assist individuals in constructing their ideal kitchen. They have a visualiser in which one can put in all of the things they imagine and desire in the kitchen, and it will assist bring it all to life for them. An unusual and extraordinary alternative. All of their items are very long-lasting and of excellent quality.