The heater cover is one of the most important accessories to protect your heater from dust and moisture. The heater cover should be chosen according to the heater model so it fits nicely.
Here is How to choose the right heater cover:
- The heater cover should also maintain air circulation, so you can keep it clean easily. Not only for protecting our heater, but choosing the right heater cover will make our heater looks nice as well. It makes us feel warm inside knowing that we bought a good heater with a good heater cover to match it perfectly too!
- Don’t forget that heater covers are also available in different colors and designs just like what you need at home!
- We have cheerful colors available for children’s rooms, classic design for living room or bedroom, nature watercolor painting for kitchen or front porch, and many more heaters covers available!
- You can find both heater cover and heater accessories at Glamour flame where heater is the main source of heat for our homes!
- We have been selling different heater types to suit our customer’s needs since 2006 because we believe that a heater should be a vital energy-saving appliance in your home or office. We carry all types of heaters from the classic living room fireplace to fan-forced electric heater, portable heater, oil filled radiators, radiant heaters and convector heaters to provide you with best solutions for indoor heating. In addition to providing product advice to meet your expectations, we also offer free shipping on most products so you could purchase heater from us with free shipping fee as well! We carry heater of the most reputable brands in heater industry such as Regal Flame, Dimplex, Napoleon, Usha and many more heater types are available at Glamour flame.
- For more heater information or for any heater queries you might encounter while choosing heater type or before placing your heater order online at Glamour flame, please feel free to contact us through phone call or email.
1. What heater type should I choose?
This is a common question we receive and you can find heater comparison and heater review at Glamour flame website to help you decide which heater type you should choose before you order heater online at Glamour flame. You can read heater review from our customers who have used different heater types and we also have articles about how to select heater type based on the room size, climate zone where heater will be placed, and how many people using the heater. We also provide comparison table for each heater type so it helps customers quickly compare each model side by side before deciding which heater they should purchase!
2. How do I clean my heater cover?
It’s a good idea to use heater cover with heater to protect heater from dust and dirt which could affect heater performance. Clean heater cover regularly using a vacuum cleaner or simply wipe over the heater cover using a cloth dipped in warm water, mild soap and gentle hand wash (be careful not to wet heater control dials).
3. How often should I clean heater?
You can check heater manufacturer’s manual about how often your heater should be cleaned and we also provide cleaning guide for each heater type at Glamour flame website if you want to know about general maintenance procedures.
4. How do I change/replace my heater cord plug?
Replacing cord plug is an easy job as long as you follow safety precautions while doing it because your own safety always comes first! Please make sure heater is not plugged in the power outlet before replacing heater cord plug. Once heater is turned off, please follow below steps to change your heater cord plug by yourself.
- Firstly, pull out heater plug from the power outlet
- Remove heater screws located on heater cover using a screwdriver
- Turn off heater switch at heater control dials and wait until it cools down completely
- Pull old heater cord plug out of the heater through the opening on heater cover by pushing aside wires which are connected to old cord through hole on heater side panel (you might need some help from another person)
- Unscrew new heater cord cap with larger diameter if there’s one installed already or use old one if there isn’t any cord cap provided in the heater cord plug kit
- Thread heater cord through hole on heater side panel and pull cords through heater cover to the opening for heater cord
- Now you can replace heater screws using a screwdriver
- Put heater switch at heater control dials back in place, turn on the heater power supply again by adjusting heater switch position at heater control dials and plug heater cord back to the power outlet
If heater is not working after replacing heater cord plug, please consult heater service center near you to find out the cause of heater malfunctioning. You might need help from heater service center or heater manufacturer to fix heater problem properly so it’s advisable to contact heater service center first before attempting self-repair your heater on your own.
Read more: creative now hiring signs
Read more: hammer drill chisel