WPC was introduced to the decorative market in the early 1990s and is widely used for interior and exterior decorations in applications such as WPC decking, composite fence panels, composite exterior wall panels, etc. Unifloor is recommended for the WPC fence and other WPC decorations. Recently, wood plastic composite fencing has gradually become the first choice for many homeowners when installing fences. Why is that? How much do you know about wood plastic composite fencing?
Reasons for choosing the WPC fence
- Long service life. Longer service life means longer replacement cycles and lower time costs.
- Anti-rot & anti-mold. Due to the plastic component in its material, the wood-plastic composite fence can prevent rot and mildew.
- Color selectability. Compared with the color of the wood itself, the color of the wood-plastic composite fence panels is more selectable, and the numerous colors allow you to freely match with the surrounding environment.
- Convenient installation method. The wood-plastic composite fence panels are assembled by splicing between panels. The installation procedure mainly includes delineating the fence range, determining the number of fence panels needed, fixing the posts (posts are usually wood-plastic composite posts or aluminum posts), installing the fence panels, splicing them one by one, and finally installing the protective decorations cap.
- Durable. Fence components have very low water absorption and will not rot, warp, rust, or twist.
The following are other aspects you may be interested in.
Is the composite fence eco-friendly?
The answer to this question is yes. Wood-plastic composite fence is made up of fence panels that are made of recyclable plastic components and recyclable wood fibers. Therefore there is no need to cut down a lot of trees to get the raw material. In addition to this, there are some necessary chemical additives.
Most manufacturers of wood-plastic composite fences can produce wood-plastic composite products with a recycling rate of 90% and above. Therefore, neither the production process nor the disposal will significantly increase the burden on the environment. It is an eco-friendly decorative product. If you are conscious of contributing to environmental protection, then you should not miss WPC fences and other recyclable WPC products.
Does composite fencing cost-effective?
The average cost range of composite fencing is $25-37. Among all the fencing materials including wood, vinyl, chain link, metal, etc. the price of composite fencing is in the middle of the range of fencing materials.
After understanding several important aspects of the wood plastic composite fence found that it is indeed a worthwhile investment.