Choosing the correct swimming suit might be a trial and error process. Of course, you want to look your best, but you should also feel at ease in your suit. What good is a lovely style if you have to constantly alter the bottom or the sleeves because they scrape into your skin?
Selecting the perfect suit takes time, patience, and an open mind. With so many fabulously appealing styles to choose from, it’s easy to get lost in the shuffle. You might be enticed by a few of them, or you might be concerned about choosing the right style for your body type.
All of these factors are reasonable to evaluate. And the good news is that, you can enjoy big discounts by using Jcpenney Promo Codes. Here’s how to choose the perfect style that perfectly suits you this summer!
With attractive styles and patterns, you can balance your body form.
If you have narrow shoulders, a well-defined waist, and hips that are larger than your bust, you have a pear body type.
Because your lower body is larger than your upper body, the key to optical balance is to emphasize your top half while pulling attention away from your bottom half.
Bikini advice for pear-shaped bodies:
- The bandeau top is a must-have! Cups, patterns, fringes, and ruffles should be avoided because they draw attention to the bust. Small busts benefit from push-up bras. An underwired balconette bikini top with straight and broader shoulder straps will flatter a larger bust.
- Plain colors are the finest for bottoms. Choose models that don’t have a lot of coverage to prevent looking “bulky.” A simple bikini bottom with no side knots on the hips and sides that aren’t excessively thin or broad. Flat jewels can be added as a finishing touch.
- A cup-shaped bust one-piece swimsuit. The upper half of the dress can be customized with frills and accents.
If your shoulders and hips are aligned and you have a well-defined waist, you have an 8-body type. You have a curvier form with a rounded bust and hips, as opposed to an X-type body.
Your figure is well-balanced, with exquisite feminine curves—it’s the perfect body shape!
The ideal bikini to wear is:
- A top that supports and emphasizes your features with an underwired balconette or halter-neck top. Choose from printed or plain options.
- Bikini bottoms, whether high-leg or not, low-waisted, and without knots at the hips, will improve your shape. We also propose high-waisted bottoms to enhance your small waist and embrace your curves. The pin-up effect is a given!
- It’s best to wear a one-piece swimsuit or monoline with underwire and a V-neckline. Also, they give big discounts when you purchase online through Jcpenney Coupons.
If your shoulders and hips are aligned and you have a well-defined waist, you have an hourglass body shape. This body type is incredibly feminine!
Make the most of your slim and well-proportioned physique, which allows you to wear whatever you want.
Bikinis for hourglass figures
- Tops to wear must be triangle-shaped, bandeau, or balconette. You can wear whatever you want, including prints, fringes, and brilliant hues. You should experiment with the most recent trends, such as crop tops and other unique styles!
- A bikini bottom with a high leg and Brazilian cut, a low-waisted scrunch, side-knots, and very thin sides will enhance your dream figure.
- Sheer and textured textiles are used in monokinis and one-piece swimsuits. You are free to wear whatever you wish!
If you have full curves, a rounded tummy, bottom, and hips, a big cleavage, and a waist with minimal definition, you have an apple-shaped figure. You have a luscious shape, so flaunt it-no blushing required!
A swimming suit that highlights your cleavage, optically defines your waist, and draws attention away from your tummy is your beach ally.
Tips for wearing a bikini on an apple-shaped body:
- Pair it with tops that have balconette bra tops with underwires that support both.
- A full or turn-down bikini bottom that can be folded over to conceal a tummy as much or as little as you want. The waist-defining high-waisted bottoms are trendy and fashionable, and their retro style is trendy and fashionable!
- The one-piece swimsuit is the most figure-defining and is frequently picked by those with an apple body type. Choose an underwired model with matching designs rather than bright colors.
If your shoulders and hips are both equally large and your waist lacks definition, you have a rectangle body type.
Your body is straight and lacks curves, giving you an androgynous appearance. The goal is to find a swimsuit that accentuates your waist and adds volume to your upper and lower body.
Bikini for those with a rectangle body type:
- Try for a triangular top with balanced shoulders. Try a padded or non-padded bikini bra, with a plain or halter-neck, push-up, or fringes, frills, or tassels… The bust is enhanced by geometric, tropical, floral, and spotty designs. Choose a sensual balconette top to add femininity to your look.
- Anything with frilly edges, side-knots, or belts on bikini bottoms will add fullness to your curves. Graphic designs and bold patterns are also wonderful choices.
- deep-cut one-piece swimming costumes with somewhat low necklines or patterns. Monokinis with side cuts are ideal for defining your waistline.
If your shoulders are wider than your hips, you have an inverted triangle body form.
Your body type is athletic and manly, as seen on models with a modest bust and bottom. Your form will appear more feminine in the swimsuit that best suits you.
Bikinis for an inverted triangle body shape
- A triangle top to draw attention to your neckline. It comes with or without underwire or padding, and thin straps tied at the neck, depending on the size of your breast.
- Patterns, pompons, fringes, frills, tassels, vertical stripes… Shorts, larger side bikini bottoms, side-tied models, patterns, pompons, fringes, frills, tassels, vertical stripes. Choose products that will add volume to your lower body and draw attention to it.
- If you want a one-piece swimsuit, choose an asymmetrical design, such as a one-shoulder or a plunging neckline with straps that tie at the neck. And don’t forget to enjoy their big discounts by using Jcpenney Promo Codes too!