A baby shower is a wonderful event, one that celebrates the mother to be and offers her all the love, support, and gifts she needs to take on this new venture in her life. Coming together to celebrate a special occasion that can be wonderful with small or large groups. That being said, one thing you need to consider when throwing any party is entertainment, to help you out we have listed down fun baby shower party games to play with your family and friends.
- Due Date Guessing Game – The guessing game is a classic and one that can easily be played while sitting in your respectable spots. The game is fairly simple and easy to play, you can have everyone guess the due date out loud, or have them write it down on paper. The one who guesses it correctly or is the closest to the due date wins a small prize put together by you.
- I Said So – Another classic that requires your guests to write short yet funny parenting saying on a piece of paper, fold it and add it to a large bowl. Mix them up and pass them around, switch with someone if you draw your own and have guests guess who wrote down which one. Get some cool, funny parenting sayings and quotes here.
- Diaper Change Relay Race – A fun game that has the guests breaking a sweat! All you need is a pack of newborn diapers, wipes, baby jumpsuits, and stuffed toys. The idea is to create teams and ask them to stand in line. Once the whistle is blown or someone shouts GO the first team member is required to give the stuffed toy a full diaper change, and have them ready, once done they will move aside and their team member will redo the entire process. The first team to get done first wins!
- Guess Who – This game might require a little pre-planning, but can go wonderfully when done right. Guess who is a game where you collect baby photos of all the party attendees and have the crowd guess who the baby is in the photo. The individual who guesses the highest number of photos wins the game. However, if you are playing with a large group we suggest you hand out pens and paper and have them write down their answers. Announce them at the end, and hand off the prize to the winner. Do check out some babyshower game prizes over at this website.
- Baby Shower Bingo – Print out baby bingo sheets and hand them to every guest, along with a pen or pencil. Make sure every card is unique and has different gift items on them. Have the parents or mom to be open the gifts randomly so guests can mark them on their sheet. The first one to complete a column, row, or diagonal wins the game.
These fun and active games are designed to ensure everyone at the party interacts with each other and has a great time! So don’t be shy to add more games that everyone will love, making sure they remember the baby shower for years to come.